2013 Summer Mystery Quilt
Finished size: 68” x 92” before optional borders
This is our tenth year (wow!) for the summer mystery, and it just gets more and more exciting. The quilt this summer uses four fabrics from light to dark. We will again have some fabric selections pulled for you to choose from – and as always, if our selections are not “doing it for you,” you may make your own fabric selection from anything in the store – the possibilities are endless!
How the summer mystery project works:
• Between now and June 8th, stop by the shop and chose a colorway for the mystery project. The cost of the project is $115, plus tax and is payable upon sign-up. (Binding and optional border fabrics are not included in the cost of the kit. Punch cards do apply.) A kit with your chosen fabrics will be available to pick up at our first meeting on June 15th.
• We will have meetings throughout the summer at which time we will give you a clue or two and provide a short demonstration towards completion of the quilt.
• Complete the quilt top by our last meeting on August 24th at 10 am attend a graduation show and share and receive a graduation gift!
• If you are not able to attend a meeting, you may stop by to pick up your clue any time after that clue has been demonstrated.
We always have a full house at our graduation and many beautiful, completed, quilt tops!
• Sign-up and fabric selection by June 8th
• Payment of $115, plus tax, paid at time of sign up
• Pick up fabric kit and demonstration of first clue: Saturday, June 15th, 10am
• Additional clues and demonstrations, June 29, July 13, July 27 and August 10, all at 10am
• Graduation party and show and tell: Saturday August 24th at 10am